It's been a looooooooooong week. seriously... i can't even remember the last time i posted in here!
Well, this is what i've done so far:
1) Made some AWESOME rainbow cupcakes from Cutoutandkeep.net, and then made my own white icing (flavored Orange)
2) took some AWESOME pictures of said cupcakes
3) Broke camera somehow and now cannot load pictures onto the computer unless i have a teeny USB cord that i can only buy at Radioshack
4) Took off to Auntie's (the hub's amazing british aunt) for a memorial bbq. (Sorry i never met you "big jimmy" but you sounded awesome!)
5) Went shopping at Hobby Lobby and spent most of hubby's paycheck (because he loves to spoil me...) on yarn and knitting looms.
6) Spent an evening with Liebe*.
7) Passed out cold with sore feet and mosquito bites all over me.
8) When Liebe returned for the "weekend" (meaning Sunday evening, Monday and Tuesday) we immediately passed out at like, 5:00 in the evening.
9) Made awesome shepherd's pie for the first time
10) Made french crepes for the first time as well (awesome with nutella, and/or the neighbor's fantastical strawberry jam!) and still have 2 left in the fridge
11) Grilled for the first time this spring/summer.
12) Watched Animaniacs for the first time in freaking for-ev-er!
13) Swore we'd buy the dvd set of Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain... (NARF!)
14) Wished hubby goodbye and got to keep the laptop for the summer (yay!) -- along with his pillows o.O (the pillows were a total accident... oops.)
15) Knitted half a toddler-sized green hooded sweater before passing out to Powerpuff girls.
16) Woke up in the middle of the night to bridezillas. (See? this post is wedding-related...)
17) Woke up at correct time and found out dryer is now broken... luckily it can be fixed...
18) Decorated Grandpa's 72nd birthday cake. (3 layered yellow cake with whipped vanilla, and creamy chocolate tub icing... cake was from a box and totally dry, but i blame dad because he baked it, not i. -- then put chocolate chips between the piping, which melted halfway to Maryvale and made them chewable and awesome.) -- no pics since camera is still broken.
19) Watched marathon of recorded "Say yes to the dress" and "David Tutera's show i can't remember the name of for the life of me"
20) Passed out again.
21) Woke up to the smell of poptarts, felt like a giddy 6-year-old, had the urge to watch the little mermaid, and totally played 17 hours of "Pixie Hollow" from Disney.com.... (I totally could live with the name Isabella Bubblegrass).
22) Decided to sign up another account and play one of each faerie type and checked email (bad habit of forgetting to do that...
23) Got an awesome email about "Lookville" -- a site about fashion and opinions about it. (Will check it out in more detail later when i've got some time between knittings)
24) Realised "oh yeah! blog! o.O" and made a quick half-arsed update.
in the end, you all still love me. right? haha. y-eah....
Anyways! :-D i'll update with the awesome bbq memorial pictures as soon as i can grab a USB cord tiny enough to fit my camera.
Apologies for the half-arsed blog post. I shall update with better content later, i promise. (haven't been in that much of a wedding-y mood lately and i'd rather not clutter up the blog with "blah busy" posts.... but too bad.)
And remember lovelies, i love emails and comments! Don't be afraid to write me i don't bite. (well, not strangers anyways... haha)