RSS Feed

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bite me.

Okay, just in case that last post didn't sinch it for you, i'm going to express my hatred towards storms.

First off, i LOVE thunder and lightning. i love heavy rain. (when it's warm out...) i love PLAYING in the rain. i love the way it sounds, the way it smells, the way it looks, feels, heck even TASTES. but i absolutely, undeniably, without a SHADOW of a doubt -- HATE when it messes with my internet signal.

I honestly have like 6 posts waiting in draft-form to post here (still needed a little bit of work) but i can't post them because every time i press "publish" or go to copy/paste a link, my internet shuts off! It's not even raining right now. The wind is still. There's no lightning on the horizon or thunder rustling through the trees.... but it's waiting. Waiting for me to jump on my blood elf warlock and wait until i'm in the middle of BFD before it hits. right at the boss. like always. (excuse the World of Warcraft talk.... it keeps me sane. sort of o.O)

*sigh*

Okay, /endrant.

-cake42

0 comments:

Post a Comment