RSS Feed

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My subconcious has a sick sick mind....

Okay so... ::looks at the clock:: it's currently 3:41 in the morning, on a wednesday. For some godforsaken reason, my brain has decided that 3:10am was a good time to wake up. Not only were my eyes forced open, i think my i caught my head having a party without me.

(Kind of like a parent coming home from a trip while their highschooler babysat the house, and they walked in on a party in full swing o.O) yeah. Because apparently? I didn't notice it at first, but i slowly started humming the Time Warp song. (i've only been exposed to this song and the movie it stars in for like, two weeks maybe? yeah.... i blame the hubs.) anyways, yes. i thought i'd share this lovely little jewel with you all.



Plus side? It'd make an easy fun dance song at your wedding. Bad side? you'll get a lot of wierd stares from your older more conservative family members who are wondering what kind of song this is. Then even wierder stares, as somebody whispers to them it's about a mad scientist transvestite from outer space. *sigh*

Damn you brain. damn you.

-Cake42

0 comments:

Post a Comment